We Can Carry Out Gas Safety Checks and Issue Gas Safety Certificates for

  • Park Homes
  • Landlord Certificates for LPG
  • Permanent Dwellings
  • Holiday Lodges

Carbon Monoxide

Accidents can occur as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning or asphyxiation by a combination of circumstances, usually involving two or more of the following factors:

  • Inadequate ventilation (permanent air inlets)
  • Unsatisfactory flueing
  • Poor appliance performance
  • User interference
  • Lack of servicing and routine maintenance
  • Bad use and failure to follow user instructions

Annual Servicing

We can provide regular servicing of your gas appliances to ensure they are working safely and effectively. A service will typically include:

  • A check for gas leaks and condition of pipework and hoses
  • Ventilation check (air inlets are clear and adequate)
  • Flue check (smoke spillage test)
  • Checking safety devices are work correctly
  • Appliances are safe to use